SharePoint 2007 Theming

Hi Guys.. I was working in a US project for last three months... this is all about Share point.... share point.... share point.... When it comes to UI what it matters is master paging, layout pagers and Theming. To complete these task I went through certain web sites and Blogs. I'm willing to share these with professionals who need it. Tomorrow I will be sharing these Informations.

Until that I like to share certain tips that you have to follow.
1) Master Page - Try to use minimum master page with all its place holders.
2) layout Pagers - Identify all types of information outputs and gather user requirements and create simple HTML layout pagers first. Then transfer these to .aspx files with required place holders.
3) Theming - This is the most difficult part and time consuming task in share point 2007. create your own Theme. After that define that Theme for the sites and modify theme.css for your best UI. Ignore other style sheets for basic level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint 2010: Branding Step by Step II

Launch of SharePoint Forum - Sri Lanka

SharePoint 2010: Branding Step by Step I